OK, Nancy, pass the cigs......

DDD

Phew/Whew. DWTS's is almost :redface: toooo much for this old girl. Maybe I need to pop an aspiring to cut the fever. DDD

DammitJanet

It was very good last night wasnt it? LOL. I really enjoyed Gilles and Lil Kim. Of course my boy Derek always does it for me. He is just too cute for words...lol.

C.J.

N* and I were watching last night (DVR recording it thank goodness!) - she blushed when I re-wound Gilles' dance. WooHoo!

Lothlorien

Yeah, my heart was pounding last night. I starting fanning myself. The paso is my favorite dance and he certainly did it justice. Gilles has got to have the sexiest chest...oh. my. gosh!

jbrain

I was watching with difficult child 2/easy child and when Gilles came out without his shirt I inadvertently kind of shouted, "Oh!!" She got on me for that one and threatened to tell husband about it when he got home.

I really like Lil Kim and Melissa too. I like thank you's personality but he didn't dance well last night and I have a real affection for Stevo now too--I thought his and Lacey's dance was sweet even if not "good."

I think Julianne and Chuck are boring. I think she had a lot more chemistry with Anton Ohno and Helio and she also seemed to have more fun with them. Chuck seems to take himself way too seriously and they don't seem to have any fun. Maybe if they were competing against each other it would be more interesting.

Okay, now you have heard from the expert! :)

Jane

Raoul

Raoul, he teach Gilles moves. He child. Cheryl she no teach.

No one es love machine for his ladies like Raoul. Who next learn the tango with Raoul?

Raoul

Suz

(the future) MRS. GERE
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0nXXYoWFi3Q"]YouTube - Gilles & Cheryl Paso Doble DWTS[/ame]

Raoul/Gilles/Graoul...swoon.

Suz