OK, REALLY starting to worry

about KJs. Has ANYBODY heard from her? I don't know if she is really close with anyone else on the board, but she has confided in me a few times.

I used to have her actual email address (her work email address) but I guess in my infinite wisdom I deleted it. So a few days ago I sent her a message on Myspace. I told her to please get in touch with someone, ANYONE, just let someone know that she is OK.

Myspace has a feature where you can see if a message that you have sent has been read or not. It has been 5 days now, and she has not read the message. Not that she is an every day Myspace junkie, but still.

So I went one further. I checked out her "friends" on myspace. Besides me, she has her 2 sons, some other dude, and a young lady. I chose the young lady because she seemed to be a regular user. I sent her a message. I explained that I was an online friend of KJ, that I was worried about her, and that I had not heard from her in awhile, and would she please contact her and tell her to get a hold of me. Well, this girl HAS read her message but I have not heard back from her.

I don't want to contact her sons. First of all, if heaven forbid something happened I do not want to upset them, and secondly, they have not been on in several weeks. No telling when they would get my message.

Does ANYONE have her email address? Is it possible for Cheryl or a moderator to send her something?

Abbey

Spork Queen
Hoping she's on some Hawaiin island lounging and enjoying peace.

When she gets back all tanned, she'll check in.

Seriously, it's amazing how you make friendships with people you've never met. Bless you for trying to track her down.

Abbey

F

flutterbee

I hope to hear from her soon, too.

I know when I get depressed like that I tend to withdraw inside myself for a while. I'm hoping she's just trying to deal the best she can.

KJS, please check in even if just to say hi. No need to go into details. We just would like to hear a word from you to know you're ok.

Wiped Out

Staff member
I'm worried too. I'm hoping she is taking care of herself right now. Kjs, we care and are here for you.

Lothlorien

BBK, if her email isn't listed, there's really not a whole lot that Cheryl or the mods can do. Keep us posted if she's gotten in touch with you.

busywend

Sometimes people just truly need a break from their regular routine, including this place.
I hope all is well and she is just taking a break.

Keep us updated if you hear from her.

DammitJanet

Isnt KJ the one who was having computer problems? If so, then she probably cant get on any site right now. Lots of companies block websites these days.