OMGosh...DWTS's...Gilles & Cheryl

DDD

I've relapsed with the "bug" which causes me to cough and not be able to breath deeply. Watching DWTS's took what little breath I had...away. OMG!

Did you guys see the show last night? It was awesome. Really Melissa was terrific, Shane (sp?) was super, thank you was enchanting basic. Gilles?? There are no words in my vocabulary, lol. DDD

jbrain

I know! I was swooning over Gilles last night. I have to say that I thought the judges rated thank you way too high though--if they are comparing him to the other dancers he should have gotten lower scores. He really isn't on a par with them and I hope he goes tonight. But, Gilles, wow!!!
Jane

Lothlorien

He definitely puts his all into it. I can't help but smile, ear to ear, when Shawn dances. Melissa is terrific too. Tony is so lucky to have a great partner, this year. He hasn't had a great partner since Stacey.

KTMom91

Miss KT can't wait to watch the show...she wikis it as soon as it's over...east coast time. We knew at 7 pm California time who was leaving, but just in case other people on the west coast are not as impatient as she is, I won't say.

Abbey

Spork Queen
I actually watched it last night. I don't know the names of the people, but they were ALL impressive. I think they even upstaged the supposed professionals who performed. There was this one woman who jumped off the stage to great heights IN HEELS. Landed perfectly. Shoot...I'd look at those heels and fall even if I wasn't wearing them.

Abbey

Suz

(the future) MRS. GERE
I missed last night's show but D3, you know I agree with you about Gilles.

O.M.G.

:faint: puff, pant, puff, pant :faint:

Suz