On a better note...

Shari

IsItFridayYet?
Some of you may recall the very rough start to school last year, and that I went to the police myself after the principal threatened wee with police involvement and I ended up having a nice long talk with our chief.
Later in the year, the principal, in her boneheaded greatness, ticked wee off and caused an epic meltdown that she then calledthe police to handle. The chief responded unaware this was the boy we had already talked about, and when he connected the dots, he was mortified.
We are getting a new principal this year. I have not met her. However, I ran into chief today in town and he pulled me aside and said he met her and said he thought shed be good with wee. He said, in fact, that they discussed wee, and he told her that he was a great kid, but he could not be pushed any more than a wet noodle. He also said she's not at all like last years principal.
I don't like being the topic of conversation, but it was sure nice to hear him being positive about this.

Last edited:

Marguerite

That police chief was being proactive on Wee's part, it seems. He probably does not want to be put in the same position again.

Here's hoping the new principal is a considerable improvement.

Marg

H

HaoZi

Here's hoping he's right about the new principal and kudos to him for sticking up for Wee like that, too.