One of those days

M

ML

one of those where I feel that it's all spinning out of control. There is just so much to do every day and if I miss a beat the next day is that much harder. For instance manster forgets his homework. It's in his 504 that he gets reminders/study buddy but he still forgets. Then the homework is more than we can handle the next day. I swear if he ever gets really sick and has to miss more than a day I think we will be doing homework 24/7 to catch up. He goes from school to after school care and unless they remind him we're just plan out of luck.

I have work events, school events and a birthday party in the next few days. I do have everything written down and I'm exhuasted just reading my lists.

Lastly, we have mice. I spend a couple hours cleaning every Saturday but I don't think it's enough. My house is always dirty and messy. I have two slobs I live with (a 10 year old and 50 year old difficult child) and I can't keep up with it all. I'm almost a neat freak though I've had to relax my standards over the years due to not having enough time.

So today I'm not on top of my game and things are falling apart and I'm sitting here trying to accept my powerlessness over it.

I may hire some cleaning people to come in and help me get this townhouse in order (wash walls, move furniture, clean carpets). I can't really afford it but some things are worth putting another nail into the coffin of credit debt.

Thanks for letting me whine.

ML

Abbey

Spork Queen
Ah, ML...I think ALL of us have been there are ARE there.

I can somewhat understand a kid difficult child. But an adult husband? Nope. I started oh, about a year or so ago not picking up after husband. I'd just pile everything on his side of the bed, wouldn't put his dishes in the dishwasher, wouldn't wash his piles of clothes in every room, etc. It took a lot for me to ignore that stuff as it was messy and I'm a clean freak, but I think I've mastered it now. (That had to be the longest run on sentence I've ever done.) Sorry...I digress.

I just simply said: If it's not in the basket, it doesn't get washed until *I* am ready to do wash. If it's not in the dishwasher, it doesn't get washed until you do it by hand...and I watch those dishes. No sneaking them in at the last minute.

Time for Calgon to take you away.

Abbey

klmno

{{HUGS}} Get a good night's rest and try to come up with a plan tomorrow- I don't know- maybe a mouse in someone's underwear drawer would get them to notice that you need a little help???

KTMom91

I know. I'm there. I don't think I've done any serious cleaning since May. Get some rest, find a kitty who's a good mouser and turn him loose, and see what you can reorganize in the morning. Many hugs.