One thing after another....

F

flutterbee

So, my car won't start. I think this will be the 3rd or 4th time it's had to be towed in 18 months. It sounds like the starter. Of course, it was in the garage. The boys got it pushed out and we are waiting on the tow truck.

And, gee, I have so much money to spend on this kinda stuff. :faint:

There goes the money for biofeedback and hypnosis. :rolleyes: Like I was going to spend it anyway on that.

$3,000 this summer for an engine cradle and ball joints or bearings or something. Another $1,200 this summer for output speed processor and timing belt. $400 for tires. And now this. I should have just gotten a decent used car when the engine cradle thing happened, but my mom was like...no, it will cost too much. :hammer: The transmission will be next. I guarantee it.

Sigh. I've never in my life been this poor. I've always worked and made a decent - livable - income. This really svcks.

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
((((hugs)))))

It really does svck.

I'm currently waiting on sister in law to fix my wiper blade. And praying replacing the whole thing won't be very expensive. Just because I hit the lever when starting the car to warm it up....with an inch of ice under 2 inches of snow on the windshield. (it hasn't been a good week)

Ya know........welfare has a program that puts 1500.00 toward a new car. You could look into it. Never hurts to ask.

I keep praying my car will last me thru school and then I can get a job and get a new one.

((hugs))

Sheila

What a rip!

It just never stops sometimes....

I've heard it said that bad luck comes in 3s. It's never proven true for me, but fingers crossed it's applicable to you.

F

flutterbee

It just bites, doesn't it? At least, I will still have a car and I am thankful for that.

And I realized that I added towing to my insurance policy, so I will be reimbursed for that - $82. So, that's good

We have no public transportation here. Well, we do, kinda. You have to schedule a pickup and it's really unreliable. But, no bus lines, etc. And what we do have doesn't go outside the city limits. So, I have to have a car.

I guess if worse comes to worse, I'll have to rely on Devon.