Please pray with me!!

mog

difficult child is suppose to get out tomorrow. He had a couple of bad days now at the end -he always tends to freak out at change. No one has told me the plan though--we were told for the supervisor at the facility that he is being discharged as successful and will come home until the independent living has a bed for him. I am praying that this is the truth because they have done that to him before where they say that then when he comes back they put him in detention until he can see the judge so PLEASE PRAY that they let him come home even if it is just for a short time. I am hoping that he will finally get to meet his niece.If he is discharged successfully then they said he does not have to go to see the judge and all the charges will be dropped so he can move on with his future plans of going to college. PLEASE !!!!!!!!

Marguerite

Mog, on this site we go beyond religion, but never beyond faith. Consider prayers being said for your and your son, in every faith possible, around the world. It's got to count for something!

Let us know how it goes.

Marg

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Your son and the whole family is in my prayers. Fingers are crossed, body parts too. Good thoughts being thought. Good vibes being sent. I'd do the nekked chicken dance but it's a big chilly and I may frighten the neighbors.

((((hugs))))