Poor husband...

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Respiratory or stomach? If it's respiratory I'd take him to doctor and get him checked just in case so they can watch it.

Poor guy. I hate that combo. Makes you miserable.

Jena

ah i'm so sorry. i have it also. lisa's right is it upper respitory or the other??? i started taking my medications 2 days ago. what medication is he taking??

i hope he gets well soon, keep us posted.

KTMom91

Chicken soup and orange juice! Hope he gets over it quickly, and the rest of the family stays germ-free.

tiredmommy

He hasn't been to the doctor... he was "just tired" on Friday during the day. I suspect his fever came on late evening. He was up to 102F late yesterday afternoon... so he's been drinking water when he's awake and taking Motrin. It appears to be a combo type of flu... a little upper respiratory and a little tummy bug. The biggest feature is the fever. He told me he thinks his fever broke in the wee hours of last night. Dr Mom told him to stay in bed and rest today.

Lothlorien

Occicillioccinum. It's the homeopathic flu medication. Some stores sell a generic brand of it, which is a few bucks cheaper. The brand name runs about $12.

Hope he feels better and doesn't spread it. He should get tested for the Swine thing though.