Post-op Checkup Today

gcvmom

Here we go again!
I'm heading out in a bit for my post-op exam. Things are healing nicely, though my navel still has what looks like a very large yellowish/green key shape around it! The other incisions have just about lost all their surgical glue, they itch a bit and are still tender, and there's a lump under each, which leads me to suspect internal sutures. But I'm back into my routine and feeling fairly normal when I bend over to tie shoes, pick up stuff, etc. I'm going to try to start walking my hills again and see if I can at least hold steady over the holidays and then maybe, slowly shed some more weight.

And the best part is NO MORE EXCRUCIATING PAIN out of the blue! :thumbsup:

Star*

call 911........call 911
So.....what yer sayin is......you got no stones?
:groan:
ahh hahahahah ahhhhhhhh hahahaha. ahem.

Glad to hear you are on the mend. Hugs & Love -

gcvmom

Here we go again!
And I got no gall, neither!

BUT... as a consolation for the loss of that little organ, I am now blessed with titanium clips. Three, I think. My guts are state-of-the-art now! :bigsmile:

InsaneCdn

I am now blessed with titanium clips
And for the rest of your life... you may end up with problems going through airport security!
Seriously - I don't know how much it takes to set those things off, but if you travel esp. outside of North America, take a doctor's letter with you.
My Mom has to do that... artificial knee sets off older scanners.

Star*

call 911........call 911
Hmmmmmmm full of titanium eh? Gimme a while to get ya something on that okay there wolverine?

Got our own state of the art - Superheroine.