Prayers please...possible job

JJJ

I don't know how many of you remember a few years ago when the job I had been doing as a volunteer was changed to a paid position and they brought in a man from another organization to fill the position rather than pay me for the work I had been doing for two years. Well, he lasted 6 months. Then they changed it back to a volunteer position and a guy that I had volunteered with took over (I meanwhile switched to a different organization as a volunteer.)

Well, the organization has a new boss (that is far more open to female employees) and two of the big-wigs from the board remembered me and recommended that they change the position back to a paid post and that he hire me! I had the interview tonight. We negotiated a base salary with possible bonuses and work conditions. He is taking it to the full board for approval this week.

There are so many perks to this job...I can combine working from home with going on site as needed, I can ensure that 99% of my on-site hours are when husband is home, and it is exactly what I want to do with my career!

I think I'm going to hold my breath until I hear back...

kris

<span style='font-size: 14pt'> <span style='font-family: Georgia'> <span style="color: #663366"> fingers, eyes & toes crossed.

kris
</span> </span> </span>

tiredmommy

Prayers said, good thoughts going out, and pretzel position being held. Let me know when I can exhale...
Good luck!:)