Prayers please

mrscatinthehat

Seussical
husband came in about an hour ago. While he was at work last night he got a call that his sister passed away.

She had had many years of mental illness but had stabilized with medications. She was supposed to get lap band surgery so they took her off one of the psychiatric medications to get ready for it. Unfortunately that led to her having delusions and being hospitalized. While in the hospital they adjusted her medications wrong and she started to have some heart issues. Which ended up with her having a probable heart attack in the middle of the night.

husband is the second youngest of 9. They are a really close family. This is the first sibling to pass away. This will be a rough time for all.

So if you could add them all into your prayers it would be greatly appreciated.

Beth

Abbey

Spork Queen
Oh, Beth...I'm so sorry, I don't know what to say. Will be thinking about your family. Hugs, dear.

Abbey

M

ML

I will definitely keep you all in my prayers. I'm really sorry to hear this news. ML

janebrain

So sorry, Beth, this must be very painful for all of you. Keeping you in my thoughts and prayers--so sorry this happened at the holiday season as well, I know it makes it even harder.
Jane

WhymeMom?

No real answers to life..
When a sibling is lost somehow the thought of "mortality" and not living forever has greater meaning....... sorry for your family's loss.......

Steely

Oh Beth.....
Tell husband he is not alone. I know how hard this is and will be for him. It is horrible, and he will be in my prayers.

As for the hospital, this sounds similar to what happened to Janet. Do you know what medications they messed up? Are you going to try to do anything legally? Grrrr................

We all have to be so careful when our mentally ill patients that are on these medications go in for regular health stuff, because a lot of these dr don't know what they heck they are doing with these psychiatric medications.:mad: But I digress.

Many prayers both of your ways.

klmno

Many prayers and thoughts being sent...this is such a shame and I'm very sorry that your family had to lose someone, especially under these circumstances.

Jena

Beth I'm so very sorry for your loss and husband's and the families. I apologize for being so late to this.

What a horrible thing to of happened, and very scary.

((((hugs to all of you))))

totoro

Mom? What's a difficult child?
Oh how scary. How sad. I am so very sorry.
They are in my prayers, you as well.

I have K's medications written in big letters on our cork board... not mine. I should. We all should. Not that they didn't know, but that is a possibility also. In my wallet also, I suppose.
So sorry, what a tragedy.

donna723

Beth, I'm so sorry. It's always heartbreaking to lose a loved one but especially near the holidays. I will keep your family in my prayers.