Question for you dog experts

InsaneCdn

Buy a gift cert from the vet when you have the money.
And then... book the appointment for three months from now.

I have to get creative sometimes, too.

DammitJanet

I just got put on microbid for an infection and my doctor told me to eat yogurt. Lots of it! Thankfully I love Greek yogurt.

Lothlorien

Insane....good idea, but I will go to one of those places that only do spay/neutering. It's much less money than the vet's office.

She loves the yogurt....I mix a little peanut butter in with a few tablespoons of yogurt. She loves it. Vet said that was good for her.

He said that she may be prone to getting them, so after she's done with medications, I am to clean her ears out with the solution once a month and/or after bathing (I bathe her once a month....if I don't Missy's allergies get out of control).

donna723

As for the spays and neuters, you might check with your regular vets office anyway. Many times there are government grants available that allow the vets to do spay/neuter surgery on both dogs and cats in their regular facilities at a deeply discounted price, as low as $25-$30. I know we have that here, available only during certain time periods. You have to ask and there is a form to fill out but there are no income limits and it's a HUGE discount. Worth checking out anyway.

Last edited: