Saying Hi to All and Update

DancerMom

Has been awhile since I poked my head in to write. I am a ghost and always writing up when I get a chance. Lots going on at our house this Spring.

First, I am going to be a grandmother!!!! difficult child 1 is expecting a girl on October 2nd. Whew, I can finally type that and acknowledge it without breaking down. She's 16, graduating early and entering Freshman year at 4 year in January 2008. I guess I have some things to be thankful for. I know I'll love it immensely and have bought the entire nursery furniture already. Dad is deadbeat 18 year old - ugh!

Next, difficult child 2 has really been through the wringer. We are now diagnosed with Sensory Interation Disorder, rule out Asperger's and testing is underway. I am not really sure what all that will entail. I am a hodgepodge of emotions on this one.

Hope that all are doing well. Please let me know what's going on with-you and your baby(ies).

Anna

everywoman

Good to see you again. Hope all is well upstate. It's beautiful down here at the beach. Sounds like difficult child 1 has a plan. I know it is hard on you. Hopefully difficult child 2 will get a diagnosis with a good treatment plan soon.

DancerMom

Thanks everywoman. Yes, believe it or not, she does have a plan. I just wished with her 4.0 gpa she would have gotten some birth control and used her noggin lol. You know how our difficult children are with- those spur of the moment decisions.

Was at Isle of Palms couple of weeks ago at my wife-in-laws. It wouldn't do for me to live on the coast, I'd never get anything done! lol