Sending out some good thoughts...

totoro

Mom? What's a difficult child?
I wanted to send a big positive hug to everyone out there on this board... it feels like there is a lot of pain here right now. Lots of sadness, our family (CD) is going through a rough time, with g'sfg, husband's, accidents, health, finances, new jobs, job worries, church issues, medications, squables, etc. It seems like a lot of us, me included are in a strange place...trying to find some peace of mind and some answers.

I have a lot of heart ache right now when I read some of these posts and I just wanted to let you all know that I love you and was thinking of you and I know we will get through this and this place is really a good thing... Thank you for being here for all of us. Sorry if this is so sensitive... I am just a bit well sensitive right now I guess!!! LOL.

:flower: :kisses:

bby31288

You are so right. You took the words right out of my mouth. Seems like a lot of us are going thru more than usual. Sigh...I keep thinking Spring is here, the weather is getting warmer. I wish everyone well. Lets hang in there, I am sure we can all get thru it.

:flower:

Hugs to all who need it.

Beth

Loris

We all need to know there's people who care, it helps brighten the day. So thanks for caring. Blessings to you, as well.

TexasTornado

Oh-this brought a smile to my face when I read this-so thank you Totoro.
Im always walking on eggshells wondering when the next bomb will go off ard our house....sigh.....but its you ladies like you all that know exactly what it takes, what works, what doesnt-that keeps me going most days.....
Love you ALL{{HUGS}}
Kathy

Estherfromjerusalem

Totoro, that is so nice.

I love this place -- it always makes me feel so warm. I come at least twice a day, and just look around and read, not always writing anything. But it just feels like "home" to me.

I, too, love you and everyone else here.

Love, Esther