Sex with an alligator

mstang67chic

Going Green
*blinks*

Get your attention??? LOL

I was on the phone with Timerlady tonight and she mentioned Sex With An Alligator. I stammered and stuttered until I was informed that it is a drink and one that she taught to the bartender in Cleveland.

Curious, I posted about it on my Facebook page and of course got a response from a Cleveland survivor. (Thanks Everywoman!)

So....per TL's orders....here you go:

Sex With An Alligator

1/4 ounce Melon Liqueur

1/4 ounce Coconut Rum

1/4 ounce Raspberry Liqueur

1/4 ounce Jagermeister

1/2 ounce Pineapple Juice

Shake melon liquer, coconut rum, and pineapple juice with ice and strain into a shot glass. Sink raspberry liquer, and float jagermeister to serve.

timer lady

Queen of Hearts
I was sure the mods hypervigilance would be in overdrive over this title.

Thanks for posting the recipe 'Stang & Everywoman for remembering it. Unfortunately I had been "cut off" for the evening before I could try one. (Cheap drunk)

I sure enjoyed our chat last night. I'll get that cake recipe posted as soon as I find it.

Shari

IsItFridayYet?
While I have no doubts you ladies have fine taste, I'm not sure I can bring myself to try anything that has Jagermeister in it. Yikes. The rest of it sounds ok.

Perhaps the Jagermeister is the alligator part??? Perhaps it could be substitued for something...oh, you know....6'4", hunky, with 6-pack abs?

JJJ

:highvoltage: My first thought was poor Stang, :highvoltage:
:highvoltage: what the heck has her difficult child done now???:highvoltage:

Glad it was a happy drink :its_all_good:

klmno

:rofl:

I was afraid to read this at firrst- then when I started to, my first thought was OMG- these last escapades (sp) by the Tweedles have tipped TL over the edge!!

DammitJanet

I have heard of a lot of drinks..but this isnt one of them!

I wonder.

If we first started with Buttery Nipples, then had Sex on the beach, then had Sex with an alligator, then had a Screaming Orgasm...would we still be walk to our rooms?

Just thinking?

mstang67chic

Going Green
As I read the responses, I thought, "Oh, I'll have to quote this one......oh and that one....and that other one too..."

But now....I'm just :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: at all of them!

Sorry Loth but it's all Linda's fault!!!!

DammitJanet

I wonder what it would taste like if you combined Sex on the beach with Sex with an alligator? It would be Sex on the beach with an alligator!

AnnieO

Shooting from the Hip
There is a country song called "Tequila Makes Her Clothes Fall Off".

That is what I thought of after reading original post.

I do not drink tequila any more thanks to BFF's 21st birthday. So I may have to try this Gator drink...

STANG - corner for you and TL for making this something we HAD to read!

timer lady

Queen of Hearts
Step, I don't do windows or corners - sorry. Gotta be a bit defiant on that one. We did have fun in Cleveland, didn't we, ladies?

I say we start planning our next gathering soon.

trinityroyal

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Gosh. This reminds me of a story that one of husband's friends told me about a vacation they took way back when.

Apparently, they'd been hoisting a few (well, a lot...) when a lady wearing...um...very snug-fitting trousers strolled into the bar. husband, (don't forget, my husband is a computer guy), said to himself, "Gee. How do you get into those?"

The lady replied, "Well, you could start by buying me a drink."

He hasn't lived that one down to this day.

Trinity

mstang67chic

Going Green
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

OMG Trinity.....I wouldn't let husband live that one down either!

Janet, I keep thinking Sex on the Beach, Sex with an Alligator, Sloe Screw, Sloe Screw up Against the Wall.....Hmmm....I'm either getting thirsty or...um....never mind.

Ahem.

*Slinks off to the corner party*