She has to move out. I'm DONE!!!

Mom2oddson

I am so done with Miss Steph! She has to move out or do a 180 instantly! My heart rate is so high and the anger level is off the charts right now. Several weeks of disrespect that keeps getting worse and worse. husband had a talk to her yesterday morning about it. She disrespected us at graduation. It just continued....

Today, she was supposed to be home at 6. At 7 she calls because she forgot that the B's (the family she lived with for a few months) wanted to see her. They have something for her. They want to take her out to dinner.

My response was she could of called me before 6 when she knew I was expecting her. And I stopped her from talking right there. Told her I didn't need to hear it. I know that the B's are the most important thing right now. More important than your family. Asked her if she was coming home at all tonight. And what time.

She give me this range of 10, 11, before midnight. I went off. Told her she better pick an exact time right now. She said 10:30. I told her she better be here at 10:30, not 10:31 or 10:32. When I asked her if she got it she said "yes mam". We'll see...have serious doubts of her showing up on time....especially when she knows I go to sleep early.

I got very little sleep last night. I have to be up at 3am and I'm so spun up, I don't know if I will ever be able to fall asleep.

husband will be waking princess up when he gets home at 7am and letting her know that she needs to find another place to live. She will not disrespect us anymore. We refuse to put up with it any longer. (I'm letting husband be the bad guy - it's his turn)

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
((hugs))

It hoovers when they acquire a massive dose of grownupitis but I still wanna be a teen syndrome. Sad fact is? You can't have it both ways.

Good for you for letting husband be the bad guy this time. Honestly? Probably will have more impact coming from him.

Hope you can sleep ok tonight. Now I'm gonna go read about graduation..........must've missed that one.

witzend

I was just looking at your sig. Boy, you couldn't get her out of the house fast enough to suit me. You and husband have had the house to yourselves, you know what you're missing and you've paid your dues. "Buh-bye, Miss Steph. Time to be a grown up."