spa was great

Jena

hi

we got home hours ago, the spa was great. it wasnt' what i expected. was just a really calm 24 hours for her and i.

got there at 3 yesterday, i had my message, which wasn't really a massage it was reikki therapy, mixed with-massage. it's all about energy, pressure points, etc. all i can say is i walked out after 50 min of it and felt as though i could sleep for two days. it was the most relaxing thing id' ever experienced.

than she and i got highlights, place was super quiet hardly no one there. we did dinner together than walked around being goofy with-camera in hallways because place was beautiful. went back to room watched a movie and went to bed early.

today we got up and did sauna and steam room, she loved it i could only handle it for 15 minutes than did buffet breakfast and came home to reality!

she was like wow i wish we could stay longer. i came home to dog's husband forgot to give water to and food lol. OMG i walked in they almost knocked us both over, food on stoop delivery guy came early. wrapped all xmas gifts, and now i'm going to watch a movie alone before difficult child gets in.

the reikki thing was unlike anything id ever experienced. she did odd things with my skull, pressure points everywhere, alot of my swelling in knees went down which was cool.

just wanted to share how it went. :)

H

HaoZi

Sounds like a wonderful way to recharge, glad you got to get out and do it, you needed it!

Jena

yea we were trying to figure out how to create that atmosphere at home?? We came to the conclusion everyone else would have to move out!! LOL :)