Spring Break

Wiped Out

Staff member
has finally arrived!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:abouttime::dance::jumphappy:Just had to share-can't tell I'm happy can you?

Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I could not take it one more day! I have 23 kindergarteners that parents have excited them to no end with Disney world and whatever until they almost drove me crazy. I felt like I was in a box full of ants! They were as glad as I was to get out of there.

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Ours has come and gone. Wish it was longer. I didn't get much of a break.

Hope you take plenty of time to rest and relax you guys.

Hugs

gcvmom

Here we go again!
Our break doesn't begin until the end of next week. But I'm soooo looking forward to it!!! I plan to sleep, sleep, sleep :D

Lucedaleblessed

difficult child went on spring break, but not that break she believed she should on.
We had a rough week. One night she didn't come home. I wanted to call the police but I came to think of the consequences.

Her behavior has become worse for some time and it became clear that we could not wait to summer. My brother lives up in Michigan and he asked around. We wanted her away from those peers who are a bad influence on her. We found a weekend boot camp with a lot of team work. We are short of money (who isn't right now) and fortunately the camp only cost a few hundred.

So we arranged with the school and my brother that she should leave this week with my husband. We gave her a story about a shopping trip. So they drove up to my brother and Friday she entered a weekend boot camp styled adventure camp. She will leave it tomorrow and stay the rest of the week with my brother until next Friday.

She wasn't very happy when they dropped her off. I hope that she scores above 6.0 in their grade system, so we can see that she are taking us serious.

It is also a break for me but first when she leaves the camp.

I am kind of worried right now because the homepage of the boot camp has been hacked.

Wiped Out

Staff member
Stands-23 kindergarten children? That's a whole lot-you do need break!

1 Day-Yep-great news!

Lisa-Sorry yours is already gone and was so short.

EW-If I could do cartwheels I would be doing them! Glad you only have a couple of days left.

Gvcmom-Sleeping is a good thing. I know that I will be doing a lot of sleeping.

TM-I hope Thursday comes quickly for you (but not for me-it will mean we will be getting close to going back).

LB-I hope that the boot camp is helpful-Sorry it was such a bad week.

So far I have done a lot of sleeping and I have worked out both days at the health club!

Lucedaleblessed

Now she is with my brother. It was cold!! They had snow.

She just made the score. I don't expect miracles but the course has given her something to think about according to my brother. She will rest at his place until she returns.

I gave him some money so they can go somewhere and enjoy themselves.

I hope that the course gave us all a kind of time out until summer, so we don't have to intervene before the adventure course.

I can only pray.

timer lady

Queen of Hearts
Sharon,

I'm so happy for you ~ don't forget to nap. It would be tragic if you didn't nap during the week. :bigsmile:

Our spring break ended & kt heads back to school today for 4 days; then off until next Monday. I've never understood the SDs mindset when scheduling spring break.

Enjoy your week off! :cheerleader::dance::you_go_girl:

Wiped Out

Staff member
LB-I hope things start going better.

Linda-You can count on me napping:sleeping: I took two naps each day this past weekend. I love the quote, "No day is so bad that it can't be made better by a nap!" I never understand SD scheduling either. My sister lives in MN and it always seems like her kids are having days off!

M

ML

Ours just ended :(... I hope you have a better week weatherwise than we did. ENJOY!! Hugs, ML