Step........how's it going?

DammitJanet

Step do you think that maybe a little surprise box sent to each kid with a few small things that are personal to them because they are stuff they like, would be something that would cheer them up?

If you could give me an idea as to each childs tastes I would be glad to go make each on a small box and mail it. Not expensive things, just stuff they like.....does Jett do any gaming systems? I might be able to find a lower cost one of those or Billy might have one he has grown tired of that Jett doesnt have. Or a book he might like to read. Handheld video games? Fishing stuff...you will have to tell me. O...tell me what she likes besides drugs and hooker boots...lol.

susiestar

Roll With It
You are doing a great job of navigating through this with your family. I wouldn't worry about Jett's shoes. Not unless HE has a problem with them, or husband does. the odds that anyone would notice his shoes are pretty slim, at least from the few funerals I have attended. Too much else going on.

The flowers are a sweet and thoughtful thing.

While I know this is incredibly painful for the kids esp, hopefully it will help bring O to the point where she will really work on her issues in therapy.

bby31288

Step, I read this last night and needed some time to digest this. I am so sorry for your children and husband. What awful things had transpired and now thats it. No closure. You are doing an amazing job. They all need you support so much and you are the one they will remember keeping it together for them. Hugs to you all, support and strength when you need it.

Beth