Sytycd

Jungleland

Welcome to my jungle!
Hi everyone.

Wondering if any of you are watching So You Think You Can Dance.

I am voting for Jeanine. I just love her dancing, personality, everything about her.

Ade was my fav, was so sad to see him go.

Anyone else???

Suz

(the future) MRS. GERE
I've been a Brandon fan since his audition.

Then it was Brandon and Kayla.

Tonight Brandon and Jeanine ruled the floor. Although I'm still an unwavering Brandon fan, I'm expecting Jeanine to win because she seems to have a bigger fan base.

Suz

SRL

I think Brandon will win but my favorite dancer to watch is Evan. Technically he's not the strongest but he sure is fun and brings back fond memories of the old musicals.

SRL

Wow, I missed last night and just went back and watched some of it online. I had the feeling the choreography was chosen to throw Evan under the bus: outside of the jazz it didn't play up to his strengths, made him look weak, and in the jive gave him almost nothing to do.

jbrain

Hi,
I am sort of pulling for either Brandon or Jeannine but I love all 4 of the finalists. I also loved Jeannette, was shocked when she had to go.
Jane

Lothlorien

I Love Jeanine!! If Brandon or Jeanine won, I would be fine. Kayla is good, but I just like Jeanine better. Evan is a wonderful dancer, in his genre, but doesn't cut the muster in certain dances, like the one he did with Brandon. Brandon kind of wiped the floor with him.

SRL

I wish Evan could be difficult child's dance teacher.

Actually one of his former instructors is one of my easy child's dance teachers. Needless to say they're pretty psyched about it. I said she needs to tell said instructor that they really, really need some Evan instruction. ;-)

Lothlorien

YAY Jeanine!!! I loved her and Brandon, but I found myself saying Jeanine, Jeanine under my breath when waiting for the results and was thrilled for her.

Suz

(the future) MRS. GERE
I was still rooting for Brandon at the end but understand why voters would opt for Jeanine so I'm delighted for her!

One of my early favorites was Carrington (Kerrington?) so I was VERY tickled to see that she has a starring role in "Fame!"

Suz