TGIF-Happy Friday!

Wiped Out

Staff member
Good Morning Friends,

So glad Friday is here. I'm only working 1/2 day today because I save some comp time. We are heading to Michigan after work. My niece received her Masters in April and they are celebrating with a huge open house this weekend! I'll get home from work, get things ready, hopefully get in a nap and then we'll leave when everyone gets home.

At least that's the way things are planned, however, difficult child was up sick during the night and hopefully will be fine to go-otherwise I'll stay home. Also easy child/difficult child told us yesterday she has so much work she doesn't want to go so she may be staying behind.

Wishing everyone a peaceful day:peaceful:

LittleDudesMom

Happy Free Choice Friday :cheerleader:

Yes Sharon, we made it to Friday! I don't know about you, but with the holiday Monday, it seems to have come quickly! Hope your plan comes through!

Grocery this morning, then finishing the laundry, a little light housework, a run to lowes and bed, bath, & beyond, then picking up difficult child. It's a bold plan to fit it all in, but that is the plan! Hope your day is a good one!

Sharon

hearts and roses

Mind Reader
Friday couldn't be more welcome!

Sharon enjoy the open house- sounds like a good time! I hope difficult child is well today.

Sharon I hope it's not too warm where you are while doing your chores! Enjoy your day.

The lymes has me feeling a bit weak yesterday and today. I thought once the medications kicked in I'd feel better. It's tough doing my morning and evening walks. Oh well. Have a full day of work today then I will visit mom later on.

Be happy and well everyone!!

Fran

Former desparate mom
Good morning all. TGIF to you too.
with-O hope things go smoothly and easy child gets her work done(at least she is worried about it) and difficult child feels better.
LDM, you have a heck of a whirlwind day.
Hearts and Roses, sorry to hear you have Lyme's. I hope you start to improve. Was it transferred by a deer tick? It's a bit of nightmare for me but evidently there isn't much lyme in our ticks. So far, so good.

We are heating up pretty well. The weekend should be well into the 90's. Pretty humid too. I went out for a walk at 6AM and it's a bit sticky.

Nothing new and exciting lately. Just the same old, same old. Have a good friday everyone.

Marguerite

G'day, folks.

Sharon/WO, enjoy the open house celebration. Drive safely! I hope difficult child is feeling OK.

Sharon/LDM, you've got a full day planned. I hope you can get it all done.

H&R, don't push yourself too hard. Just do as much as you can, within your limitations.

Fran, any chance of cooling off in the water anywhere in the heat?

Just got home from a very long day. It's been a long week with difficult child 3's work experience in at his school. It's also been very wet - some of the downpours have been remarkable. More bad weather is heading our war and we've had to drive the long way round, with our causeway to the mainland underwater. There is a higher bridge, on the south road...

I had to see the GP this evening on the way home. Well, it started out as this afternoon, but by the time we left, it was evening. It was so late that we went right to mother in law's place to begin getting dinner ready.

Tomorrow husband & I both have places to be but it looks like both of us will be staying home.

Next week difficult child 3 has two days in at the school plus another day he has to see his therapist. My GP wants me to have more blood tests immediately, so Monday looks like the day.

Two weeks of radiation treatment down, four to go. I'm getting good at sleeping in the car.

Enjoy your Friday.

Marg

change

HAPPY FRIDAY to all of you!!!!!!!

My difficult child is in the hospital 3 weeks today. Am I sad about it? A little. BUT--I can look on the bright side of things and say Date Night...AGAIN for my sweet husband and I. :D
I really do have the best usband in the world too!!!

I hope y'all have the best Friday ever...no pain today for those of you with chronic illness, may those of you with a easy child at home enjoy them to the fullest, and anyone with a difficult child...I hope they sleep all day so you can get some respite! ;)

Fran

Former desparate mom
Marguerite, we have a neighborhood pool but that would mean I actually have some down time. LOL.
Maybe over the weekend. We stay close to home in the middle of the day. The dogs can not handle the heat
except for a few minutes. Even Darcy who is an outside loving dog, heads in. We head back outside after
sun goes down.

Marge, I have black stuff on my green pepper plants. I'll post in WC with a photo if I can do it. If not I'll pm you.

change, utilize difficult child's hospitalization for dates, recharging energy, napping and doing all those things you can't get to
when difficult child is around. I hope your difficult child stabilizes but in the meantime take advantage of being out of the pressure cooker.