The Bachelor

Nancy

I think there's only a few of us left but who are you voting for.

My pick is Deanna now. I liked Jenny better for a while but I think Deanna and Brad are a better match.

What did you think of Betina and how she was upset with Brad becauae he was upset that her father didn't approve of him. What did she expect? I still don't like her. I also thought the comment at the end where they asked what the next bachelor should be and she said "hot and well educated" told it all. Brad was beneath her.

Nancy

Suz

(the future) MRS. GERE
I'm a Deanna fan, too.

The fangs were sure out the other night. OMG! When you put all of the comments together they sure came across as a real nasty group of women. ugh.

I was not a Bettina fan so I couldn't understand why he kept her as long as he did. Her family was horrible to him and she was surprised he wasn't interested?

Suz

Nancy

LOL DDD. Actually I like both girls so I wouldn't mind either one. But I don't think Brad is interested in a long distance relationship.

Nancy

Kathy813

Staff member
I'm actually watching it again for the first time in a long time. I think that the whole concept is stupid but I can't stop myself from watching it.

:rofl:

I wonder what would happen if one of the women refused to sleep with the bachelor. I guess they wouldn't stick around long although I sure would admire them.

Anyway, I'm rooting for Deanna since she is a Georgia girl.

~Kathy

DDD

This sounds a little bit naive, Kathy, but do we actually know
that they are sleeping with them? Sometimes I don't doubt it at
all but.........some of the young women seem too bright to play
marathon "hit the hay". DDD

DDD

:rofl:....and P L E A S E don't remind me of the contestants who
have been so eager to share their pure status. That really drove
me crazy during a couple of competitions. Keep your mouth shut
people...America does not applaud you for being "proud" of your
status. DDD

Suz

(the future) MRS. GERE
One gal did refuse the joint room in the first series. That was the last we saw of her.

That was the series where Trista came in second. I loved it that she found true love when it was her turn.

I like this guy. I hope he's for real and that the gal he picks is for real, too.

Suz