The Riches

KFld

O.k. I watched the Riches for the first time last night and it seems pretty good. I just don't understand, because I missed the first few, how they got to live in the house and where their identities came from. Can someone fill me in?

Kathy813

Staff member
I watched the pilot while doing something else so I won't be the best one to fill you in.

I do know that there was a car crash and the original "Riches" died so the traveler's family assumed their identities (including their house). Wayne and Dolly were on the run from the other travelers (I don't remember why).

I like the show, too. I often forget to watch on Mondays but catch the second showing on Friday nights.

~Kathy

KFld

That is how I thought it started, but I guess I don't get how nobody realizes they aren't the Riches?? Don't the neighbors notice they've change a little?????

Maybe I should stop trying to figure it out and just watch it :smile:

amstrong

They were on the run from the other Travelers because they stole money from them. Another family of the Travelers Clan were chasing them and trying to run them off the road and hit the real "Riches" casuing their deaths. They ran but Wayne & Dahlia and kids stayed behind and realized they had died, took their ID and found evidence that they had just bought a home via the internet and found the keys to the house. Their neighbors had never seen the real Riches. The Traveler family is still after them somewhat although they did pay some or all of the $$ back when they went back for the head of the clan's funeral.

Can you tell I watch alot? Love this show-big Minnie Driver fan.

KFld

Oh that explains why people don't recognize them. Thank you!!! Now I can watch it and understand it a little better. I did like it.