This Weather is NUTS!!

susiestar

Roll With It
Just last week they closed school for 2 days for snow, ice and temps that dipped as low as minus 21F.

Right now it is over 80 degrees here!!!

No wonder my sinuses are going nuts!!! This is just crazy, but sadly not unexpected here in OK.

anyone getting temps like this now?

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Well not 80 degrees.....................but 61 and I'm certainly not complaining.

But it did kick back up the symptoms of this stupid flu bug as it got my sinuses all riled up again. ugh

Is supposed to be nice like this for several days. I've got windows open. Yay! Come on spring! I am sooooooooooooooo sick of winter.

AnnieO

Shooting from the Hip
It's absolutely gorgeous here, if you ignore the fact that it's super windy.

And, yes, we were freezing our rear ends off last week. I love this little tease. It's going to get cold again next week...

susiestar

Roll With It
I HATE this weather. It will kick up thank you's allergies something fierce and he is just getting over a cold. We are going to actually have to run the air conditioner because it filters the air and he can breathe easier then. The only tiems he really has any problems are when the weather is getting nicer or he has a cold. I just hate being hot - I do NOT sweat ever. cannot and have not in years. I get super sick but cannot sweat. I might get a little on my skin but when everyone else is dripping with sweat I just overheat to the point of heat exhaustion. I end up keeping my skin damp with cool water because it helps more than anything. Of course the water ends up causing skin problems and I get huge open sores which are painful and gross but not as scary as heat exhaustion.

Is it any wonder I feel like Mother Nature hates me? My parents/gfgbro do not understand why I won't take the kdis camping and hiking and never would. Gee, a kid with asthma (mostly outgrown in the last year) and skin/heat problems - would YOU spend a lot of time outside?

Thanks for the vent. Got an earful about being a bad awful mother again. Trying not to let it bug me too much.

KTMom91

It's in the low 70's today, after a hailstorm yesterday afternoon. Felt badly for the farmers, because it's been warm enough that the fruit trees started blooming, and then the hail and pouring rain came through.

donna723

Today it's in the 60's, supposed to get up to 70. One week ago there was snow on the ground, it got down to 9 degrees, and my bathroom water pipes froze!

DammitJanet

Last week it was supposed to snow and they delayed school for two hours. I was told we got like 4 flurries. I missed them...lol.

This week it has been really nice. I cant tell you what the exact temp is because I seem to be missing that little plugin. LOL.