Today is Career Day for Tink

Star*

call 911........call 911
Is this -

Bring your parent to school career day -

Or is this I want to tell you what I'll be when I grow up day?

When she grows up - she's going to be president.

If she takes a parent I hope it's you because you are very smart. If she takes her Dad then it is more of a show and tell thing as he is a toad.

Star*

call 911........call 911
Is this career day where Tink tells everyone she is going to be Madame President?

Or is this the career day where she takes you to school?

I am glad she's taking you - You're Smart.

And - if she took husband it would be more of a show and tell because THAT is the day you take toads to school.

Hugs
Star

No, this is where the kids pick what they want to be when they grow up.

I could not delete my original post, which is what I was trying to do. So that's why instead it is just a bunch of dots.

She wants to be a lawyer.

DammitJanet

Now I have heard everything! They want 7 year olds to decide what their careers will be? I thought it was absurd when they made the incoming freshman in high school pick a track and it was like...computers and technology, medicine, languages, etc. Like exactly what 14 year old really knows!

If someone had asked me...or made me...pick what I was going to be when I was 14 it would have either been a doctor or The Happy Hooker!

Well, it was really not that intense. it was more "what do you want to be when you grow up". There were a lot of baseball players, dancers, a wrestler, a fireman, policeman, you know. It was pretty cute.

totoro

Mom? What's a difficult child?
Why did you want to delete your original post??? What could YOU have said that you would want to take back?
Are you OK? Is Tink in trouble?
N wants to be a Vetfranarian when she Throws-up!!! LOL
K it depends on the day- Dentist, Vet or Actress!!! The one she sticks with the most is Marine Biologist...