Turned my mood around..

SnowAngel

I was looking in the general archives and found "You might have a difficult child if.." Gosh, I was having a horrid day, but then I read all the posts and I ended up crying from laughing so hard. Thank you to all who posted. We need to laugh more often.

Andy

Sounds like something I would like to read. Do you remember how you found it? I don't know how the archives work.

Estherfromjerusalem

Adrianne,

You just go down the list of forums, until you come to one called "General Archives." Open it, and "You might have a difficult child if ..." is on the first page of threads. I had never seen it before. I never go into the archives, but I just thought I would have a peep at this, and believe me, SnowAngel is so right, it is hilarious, really worth looking at, and guaranteed to make you smile, laugh, and feel very much that you are not alone.

Love, Esther

timer lady

Queen of Hearts
Oh, I totally forgot about this thread! Went back & read it again ~ it's a hoot.:rofl:

I needed to see this thread again.

I'm glad it lifted your spirits, snowangel.

Andy

That was awesome! My favorite was from Chef Paula,

"you just don't understand the PCs behaviors!!!!!!!!! LOL"

difficult child and I are having an intense night. It scares me as to think where he is heading. But it did remind me that I am not alone and my difficult child is just normal. :love-very:

SnowAngel

I am glad all of you enjoyed reading it. It's so tough raising a difficult child and we could use all the uplifting laughter we can get. I am definately reading it again when I am down.

klmno

I want to thank you, too! Iwent back and read this and it made me feel so much better- I guess just to know there were so many other parents out there that can relate to what I'm going through. There were many things written that I have experienced that I didn't think anyone else had.

I even thought of a couple of others- one- if you just got diagnosis'd with PTSD yourself and the only thing major in the past 5 years of your life has been raising your child.