Twinkle twinkle little Star

DammitJanet

How I wonder where you are?

You seem to be MIA. You havent replied to my email and you havent responded on my post. This isnt like you. Are you Okay?

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
And I'll get the number from stang and call you every half hour. Long distance we don't pay for. *insert evil laugh*

You know we worry.

((hugs))

susiestar

Roll With It
What is up?? Laryngitis? Broken wrists? mad at us?? Are Df and Dude okay??

we LOVE YOU and want you to come home!!! I even went and got special food for your donkey!!

Many gentle hugs and support and strength to handle whatever is going on.

Last edited:

Star*

call 911........call 911
Hi all & thanks -

Ever just get tired of hearing yourself talk? I think I'm taking a sabatical of sorts for that and from the news from the doctors office - I just need to figure out some things for myself. I need to have a few days where I just maybe don't think, or figure, organize, or anything - just appreciate. I'll be here - promise. Just having a tough time sorta and it's one of those things I have to work out on my own. Really. Really.

Much love & loads of hugs.
Star

klmno

Well now I'm REALLY concerned. I thought you just wanted to take a little board break but apparently I missed something about your health. Are you going to fill us in? ((HUGS)) Remember that we all care about you!

AnnieO

Shooting from the Hip
Star,

Thanks for letting us know you're out there. Lots o'love and if you just feel like lurking I understand!

{{{{{{{{{{HUGS}}}}}}}}}}

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
(((hugs))) Starbie

Sometimes it takes a while to get a grip on things. We're here when you're ready. Know we're thinking of you, concerned for you, and we love you.

Sending good thoughts and vibes, and uber cyber hugs your way.

(((hugs)))

graceupongrace

Star,

Sending (((hugs))) your way! Sometimes putting things into words makes them seem too real.

You have been so helpful to others; hope we can help you when you're ready.

Wishing you a calm heart.

Abbey

Spork Queen
Sorry...Star has been babysitting me.

So here's a few one liners to lighten up the day: (Compliments of some homeless guy at a bus station.)

Lead me not into temptation - I can find the way myself.

A clear conscience is the sign of a bad memory.

My favorite: Depression is merely anger without enthusiasm.

What do you get when you use LSD along with birth control pills? A trip without the kids.

What is the difference between ignorance, apathy, and ambivalence? I don't know and I don't care one way of the other.

I thought he was quite poetic, actually.

Abbey