uhoh another difficult child?or is she..

mom23gsfg

just picking up on her siblings attitudes? :devil:

my littlest one is starting to act like her bro and sis...
shes always been a pretty good behaved child (until she needs her inhalor then you cant get her to sit down for one minute..hypes her up) :dance:

but now she has got to where she has got a case "of wanting to be a smart*ss" ,every time you tell her something here lately (like bed time)she has a smart comeback or even refuses...wont sit down hardly ever...(and its not the medications..she hasnt had to have it for quite a few days)...oh and did i mention the smart mouth :grrr:

i just cant figure out if my :angel: is turning into a lil:devil:
or if shes just picking up on their attitudes
i really dont think my poor mind can take another difficult child :hammer:

meowbunny

Probably a combo of all of the above. She's getting close to puberty (at least for kids today), so it could be a combo of the pre-pubescent attitude and mimicking the big boy and girl. If she's a easy child, the normal punishments/consequences will head her off most of the time. If she's not, you already know how little consequences work.

Good luck, pre-pub, puberty and then teen-agehood ain't for the weak.

LittleDudesMom

Jessica,

I think meow is right on when she says that if she really is a easy child, traditional discipline techniques will work. Doesn't mean the first thing you try will work, all kids are different, but you've been through this before!

Sharon