Up late watching Leno...

svengandhi

I was thinking that also. He's too young for me, but he has certainly grown into a very attractive man. The loving way he spoke about his step-daughter (without the word "step" being mentioned) was also very attractive.

witzend

I was thinking that also. He's too young for me, but he has certainly grown into a very attractive man. The loving way he spoke about his step-daughter (without the word "step" being mentioned) was also very attractive.

I try to not limit myself when it comes to my fantasy men's shortcomings, such as being too young. ;)

Besides, if it's ok for L to be with a man 13 years older than she, I can flip flop that!

Star*

call 911........call 911
Yeah - that slipped a little and then I tried to cover it with - "But I get him and that what's his name--- Leonardo guy mixed up all the time" ......I'm pretty sure it did NOT go unnoticed.

Then this morning - I hear DF and his friend talking, and I was passing through the room and I got the purposeful, and louder than usual conversation "Well I had NO idea that was TAYLOR SWIFT - it is huh? So it was here we were talking about?"

I mean -how staged was that? lol. - and I walked out of the room pulling my eyes nearly shut at the corners and said "OH HER?" lol.