Update after surgery

nvts

Welcome Home!!! Glad the surgery went well, it'll feel better in a couple of days.

Basic rule of thumb: scheduled surgery almost NEVER goes off on time. Somone else's pesky gallbladder acts up or their dreaded appendix bursts, you know, stuff that pushes back the fun stuff, like fixing bones, etc.

They work hard, but their's always something that crops up that pushes things out!

Feel better!

Beth

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
I'm glad the surgery went well. Like nvts said although they try hard to keep sugeries on schedule, something always seems to pop up to push them back. Any more I expected it to happen and am pleased when it doesn't.

Glad the pain isn't so bad now. Be careful about letting it dangle. Pay attention to your circulation. If it starts to swell or discolor get it elevated.

Hugs

mstang67chic

Going Green
Delays aside, glad to hear it went well! Hope Beaner behaves a little better for you this time around (lol maybe you should get a padded boomerang for when he's being REALLY stinkerish!). Rest up!

WhymeMom?

No real answers to life..
Sending you a couple of cyber CHEESEBURGERS......sounded so good. Glad it is over and let the healing begin...........

susiestar

Roll With It
I am glad the surgery itself went well. Hope you have a short recovery and plenty of medications to get you through the pain.

Hugs,

Susie

trinityroyal

ILMS, sorry that you had to deal with so much aggro in the hospital. I'm very glad to hear that the surgery went well and that you're on the mend.

Wishing you a speedy and full recovery.
All the best,
Trinity