Update on Esther

Chava

Hi Everyone,
I just spoke with Esther, and I wanted to let you all know that she's starting to feel better after her surgery on Sunday. The first 2 days were pretty terrible, but this morning she called me and sounded good. She's hoping to go home on Friday morning.

Anyway, that's the news.
Chava

Fran

Former desparate mom
Hello Chava,
Thank you for the update on our dear friend Esther. Give her my love and good wishes for a speedy recovery.
Hope you are well also.

'Chelle

It's nice to hear she's on the way to recovery. Sending best wishes to her that all goes well and she's home soon.

Star*

call 911........call 911
CHAVA,

Thanks so much for the update. Give Esther my regards and of course she's in my prayers. What a tough Esther - Ester the woman of steel. lol

Good to 'see' you again -

Hugs
Star

Marguerite

Oh, that IS good news. I've been wondering how she was getting on. I'm glad she chose to get this over and done with, here's hoping she starts to feel a lot better really soon.

Marg

Ephchap

Great news! Thanks for the update, Chava! It's great to "see" you. I've thought about you often and wondered how you are doing.

Sending many good thoughts that Esther's recovery goes smoothly.

Hugs to you and yours too, Chava,
Deb

WhymeMom?

No real answers to life..
Thank you for posting for Esther. It's good to know she will soon be back to the board. Hoping for a speedy and uneventful recovery......
:flower:

LittleDudesMom

Chava,

thanks for the Esther update. I hope she knows we are all thinking about her and looking forward to her speedy recovery!

Sharon