Update on Tigger

JJJ

With Kanga out of the house for over a month now, the change in Tigger is unreal. He is much calmer, sleeping through the night (10-11 hours), following directions, and making friends :) He is even keeping his room clean!

His therapist told me today that he is in a "good place" mentally and is doing very well. His psychiatrist has weaned him off of Risperdal and lowered his Depakote.

I am thrilled at how much better he is doing. It does make me realize how much damage she has done to my younger three.

But as Maya said, "we did the best we could, when we knew more we did better."

Calista

Do you sacrifice the many for the one or the one for the many. I think we all face that question everyday. The only right answer is that you do your best with what you have to deal with each day.

Glad to hear Tigger is in a better place. And maybe Kanga, too.

totoro

Mom? What's a difficult child?
I am glad he is thriving!!!! I worry about my N, so much... Yes how much do we sacrifice???

daralex

Clinging onto my sanity
So glad to hear good news. It must be a great moment for you, sometimes it's just a relief. Either way - glad to hear things are going well for you. Way to go!

I was just thinking about you guys. Has it been a month?
Glad to hear about Tigger. My heart still aches for Kanga. Hope she is doing well too.