What are your...

hearts and roses

Mind Reader
In my email I just received an invitation from a Buddhist temple in NY from 10-4. It's about 2 hours away. They will be serving food and have live entertainment. I love going there and if the weather is nice, it would be worth the trip. I will bounce it off everyone tonight, as I'm not sure if easy child will be out of work early enough to join us and she would love that.

on the other hand, they are having a special service at our new church on Sunday and I don't want to miss that.

So, I don't know yet! Later in the day it will most definitely involve me planting some flowers, though, that I know for sure!

totoro

Mom? What's a difficult child?
We'll my little baby was born on Momma's Day! We are still a day away, but her HUGE birthday will take up the day prior.
My mother in law is in town so, well, mother in law's are well, they make the plans.
So I was not asked what I would like to do.
But that is OK, I am truly happy as long as N has a wonderful day, she has been short changed on her Birthday due to K's issues.
N was and is my Mother's gift.

N wanted to go to a Hotel with a water slide thing in it. We found a great deal at a really nice one due to the economy . It has a lazy river and 3 pools. So we are staying the night. Ends up less expensive than a party with a bunch of her friends!
We will go the Mother's Day Brunch the next Morning with the In-Laws.
They are staying with us at the hotel.

This is actually all fine with me, I quite honestly don't even know what I would want?

Steely that is so nice!!!