What is your learning style?

Star*

call 911........call 911
Tactile/kinesthetic learning style....THANKS....I learned a new trick to helping me remember what I read....Pace back and forth. I'll surely give it a try.

-Like when I want my difficult child to learn my rules if I get my HANDS ON him..he seems to learn it better. hahah. Snort....Oh i am not funny.

goldenguru

My learning style is not mentioned in your link. My learning style is "hard knocks" ... as in the school of hard knocks. I learn really well from really hard lessons ... painful stuff of line.

My kids have been my best teachers.

Our class room has been our home.

Did I mention that I have earned my PhD?

LOL.

OK ... all kidding aside > Visual/Verbal learner here.

svengandhi

Mine was visual verbal and it is me. I plan to give the test to my kids. I am certain that oldest boy is an auditory and written learner and that my dyslexic son is auditory/non-verbal. I would love to figure out what my daughter is.

nvts

Mine came up visual/nonverbal type. Not surprising, I don't feel like I've learned ANYTHING since 1998 (please note the age of my oldest child!) because I don't get to look at anything relative to my IQ (which right now I'd say is like a 25!! :))so that shoots the visual. And nonverbal? What's that? :rofl:

Beth