Where's Abbey?

Star*

call 911........call 911
Talked to her last night -

She's having a very good time and seeing some old friends. I guess it would be hard to go back to the cold.

She doesn't have internet service but said she'll be back on soon.

Abbey

Spork Queen
I'm back...(insert evil laughter).:devil2: Just got in about 5am. Yes, I was in Vegas and had a wonderful time. I also got a lot of work done on my book. It was great seeing my regulars again. I even got to see Granny Pants Guy a few times!! There is now a GPG2, but I'll leave that story for another day.:bag:

I had internet withdrawl for the first week, but after I got over the shakes and bent Star's ear on the phone, I was ok. There IS light at the end of the internet. I'm serious...I was like a drug addict trying to steal any neighbor's wireless connection. I'm pretty good at it, too, but these people all had them secured pretty well. If they only knew the withdrawls I went through they might have opened it up for me.

I didn't have a car there so I basically had to beg, borrow or steal a ride. The bus service stinks so that wasn't much of an option. I guess me being the only person in the house who could legally drive was a BIG plus. I became popular very fast. :cutie_pie:

Typical conversation:

Dude...we need some food. Can you drive?

No, can you? Hey...Abbey is here. She can drive. She's legal. Anyone have a car that starts?

Pregnant pause.

Anyone have any money? (crickets chirping right now)

Won't go into the house situation...just know it was a bit sketchy. Good people, though. I don't think I've laughed that hard in years. I'll post pixs later.

My boss called me yesterday morning to make sure I was coming back. He asked me what I was doing. Well, I'm basking in the sun at 7am. It's about 75. How about you?

I had a one word reply that I can't type and then he hung up. I think it was -11 back there.

Missed you guys.

Abbey

Star*

call 911........call 911
Honestly - Don't you all get it by now ?????

If you go somewhere - you should send me a PRESENT........

My friend went to Vegas and all I got was this lousy Email.

GAW............

And I still didn't get my Hanna Montanna golden Mickey Mouse ears from the Cali group........

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Abbey

Glad you had a wonderful time basking in the heat. I'm more than sure you needed the thaw. lol And it sounds like all in all you had a great time. I can't wait to see the pics. :D :D

Welcome home.

Hugs

Abbey

Spork Queen
Aww.. Star, I should send you a preset. I'm going to think now, which is really scary. I have an idea.

Abbey

M

ML

I missed you Abbey.

I have a card *piggy*bank I got in Vegas years ago I don't use that I can send Star.

Love,

ML

Abbey

Spork Queen
Ok, after tons of tears and lack of sleep, I found the perfect thing, Star, dear. I know where you live...haha, haha...

Just give me one more night of sleep and this cherished relic will be on your doorstep soon.

ML - a piggy bank? I LOVE those!!! (Abbey scoots Star away...)

Abbey