whine

Shari

IsItFridayYet?
I think its all I do anymore. Sorry.

I'm beginning to really fight that "hopeless" feeling tho.

Money's tight, my employment is a worry, I've been forced into a new role that is not a good fit with difficult child, and yesterday, I had to take a day without pay to keep difficult child home. In my previous position, I could just work from home. In fact, I worked from home, anyway, to try to get some things done and caught up, but I won't get paid for it. And I just bought a very used car so I have an extra payment to make for a few months.

Wee difficult child fell apart last week. Partly because work has made me go out of town for training. They wanted me to leave for 10 days, and I flat refused. But even 2 days, with the other changes in the week, was too much.

We had plans with my family on Thanksgiving, but my sister in law's mother passed away this morning, so we'll be attending a funeral.

And DEX's crazy girlfriend is on her "family photos with wee difficult child" kick again.

Just shoot me now.

Please.

totoro

Mom? What's a difficult child?
Ah, the good ol' hooverfest!
I am so sorry, it seems to be going around doesn't it?

You have a ton on your plater! I really hope poor difficult child can adapt, these things are so stressful for the kids. I HATE when I hear, "Kids are tough they adapt so quickly, these things bounce right off of them"
Sheesh, if they only knew.

Sorry about sister in law's Mother.
Sounds good times all around for you.
Hang in there and many hugs.

crazymama30

Hugs. I have been whining quite a bit lately too, in fact have avoided posing as I just feel so incredibly negative.

Hope something works your way soon, you deserve it.

Abbey

Spork Queen
10 days of training? What are you going to be...an FBI agent or something? That's ridiculous. Give me 5 minutes, feign some ignorance and I'm good to roll.

Sorry about the funeral. That's not exactly a bright spot in the day.

haha...H just bought a VERY used van last week. It's a 1990 Ford van that is massive. $1500 cash...only $500 on record as they wanted to save us licensing fees. Yeah...you just wanted $1000 under the table. I need a step stool to get into the damn thing. My friends at work laugh every morning when I roll in with the 'kidnapper' van. Nobody will park next to it. Two seats and a HUGE open cargo area. But, it runs like a charm. I'm only about 4 feet above everyone else on the road.

Hang in there, Shari. Try some knock knock jokes. ;)

Abbey