Whoo Hoo!!

Abbey

Spork Queen
I went to pick up my check today and found out that corporate gave me a $4 per hour raise! Still not making millions, but certainly more than I was. Nice end to the day.

Abbey

Suz

(the future) MRS. GERE
WOW, Abbey, that's wonderful! Good for you...and good for them for recognizing what a terrific employee they have in you!

:bravo::congrats::money:

Suz

4sumrzn

They must really enjoy all you are doing for the company & how much effort you put in to selling the product! Way To Go!!!!!!!

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
:bravo::musicdance::yourock::whistle:

I wonder if they have a " Vice President in charge of Sampling Dept" ?? If they do, that guy better watch out. You'll have his job soon so you can train all the samplers on how to do it Abbey Style.:redface:

Marcie Mac

Just Plain Ole Tired
Alright !!! Sounds like the kinda place I would definately shop at - one that takes care of their employees... Way to go....

Marcie

Tiapet

Old Hand
:D Excellent! That's one heck of a nice raise Abbey. You don't see raises that size too often, if at all. Definitely shows they appreciate what you are doing and shows you it is worth having fun on the job. Maybe you don't have to keep looking for another one now?

klmno

Congratulations! It helps to know that your efforts and talents are noticed and appreciated!
Now, when is the party and what should I wear??

Abbey

Spork Queen
I was truly surprised. No one even said anything. The 'swat' team (corporate, Heath Department, secret shoppers) have been in many times in the last two weeks taking pictures, etc. Maybe that made a difference. Who knows.

By law, we are not allowed to have water, purses, etc., at our work station. You can't imagine how quickly I can fill my pockets with all of this stuff that I secretly hide when I see someone walk in with a clipboard. I gain 10 pounds in an instant. Fortunately, my baker's coat covers it all. (No....it doesn't all go in my bra, or lack of bra, if you were wondering.);)

Abbey

Abbey

Spork Queen
Now, when is the party and what should I wear??

Actually, a party would be a GREAT idea. I might have to work on that. Get all my regulars to come in at a particular time. It would flip them out. Imagine balloons, dancing, music in the middle of the grocery store. They'd be like...what the heck??? This woman is crazy!! Well...they're right. :)

Abbey

WhymeMom?

No real answers to life..
Granny panties also hold more than thongs.......Love it when good work is well rewarded.....YOU obviously deserved the raise! Super..............

Andy

After her "Oh My" thread, I would hesitate to ask Abbey what she wants us to wear to her party? She may just say, "come as you are. Costumes will be available when you arrive." Maybe a better question would be, "Will Bri be there?"

:rofl::secret: Let the party begin!!!