Why DF won't get me a donkey

Star*

call 911........call 911
donkey.jpg

He likes reading the paper alone....:tongue:

Abbey

Spork Queen
Ohhh...he's so cute!! Who wouldn't want that muzzle next to you while you're reading the paper?

Abbey

Star*

call 911........call 911
YEAH! that's what I thought - so I just snuck him in the backdoor. lol -

That'll fly - just like the night he brought home the baby pot bellied pig who was cold and shivering. I wrapped him in a towel and put him under the covers on my lap - in my bed. THAT went over BIG. er....I mean THAT went over PIG.

RIP William G. Davidson aka, Sweet Willie; aka Willie the wine-o.

Abbey

Spork Queen
I think you're going to have a bit of a problem 'hiding' a donkey. They are a tad large and make a yeehaw sound every minute or so. Maybe you can pass the sounds off as your husband passing gas (STOP EATING FRIED FOOD!), but not sure about the donkey under the covers. Hon...I've gained a bit a weight lately...:tongue:...just leave me alone.

(Star is secretly spooning the donkey and petting it's head.)

Abbey

Jena

you are so funny. I saw your thread and thought oh no what is she doing now?? LOL i agree with-abbey hiding it may be a bit hard!! :)

Star*

call 911........call 911
They have such things?

I could FINALLY have my SCRABBLE PARTNER.....

WOnder how he'd do at Boggle?

totoro

Mom? What's a difficult child?
Cuddling with Ju-Ju Bee, HEE-AW-YAW, "Oh DF that was just the Burrito I smuggled into the bed, Excuse me, Tee-Hee."

(K named the Burro)

totoro

Mom? What's a difficult child?
Star* K just read your quote and said "Well life would be boring then, you have to fail at some thing"

She had read it and I asked her what it meant.
She also knew whose Avatar it was right away and started giggling...

KTMom91

The rodeo starts tomorrow, the parade is on Saturday. I'm sure you could find a donkey here. Tell DF it's a souvenir from California. And don't let it read the paper with him.