Why do they need to know when my last......

SRL

Surprise! She was pregnant again ... this time with TWINS! Their idential twin girls were born when their little boy was 11 months old! All three little ones were actually born in the same calendar year. In less than a year they went from having one child to having FOUR! Talk about a shock!

What shocks me is that any woman with 2 month old twins would have the desire/time/energy to conceive another. :rofl:

I'm always amazed that people are shocked when sex results in babies. In my circle of friends and acquaintances "infertile" women are running about neck-in-neck with those who conceive easily in the Bonus Baby department.

K

Kjs

one time when I was asked if there is any chance i could be pregnant, I replied, No. She then said, "How do you know that".

Had to inform the lady that my oven has been removed several years ago!

SRL

One thing that's EVER so worse is being so old that no one even ASKS when your last period was!!!

Also ranking in the worse category is to take a 4 month old infant to ER and have the nurse comment on how I was expecting another. He was a very *large* infant (~20 pounds) but still, that one hurt. It was a male nurse and he had been kind and was so embarrassed that I didn't shred him to pieces like I did to the lady who recently asked me. :warrior: Ya think? I had her daughter in class 25 years ago!

dreamer

actually, nail fungus treatments can be quite liver toxic, and some of the oral treatments can have a nasty adverse effect of causeing congestive heart failure.
ANd topical preparations of any kind can be absorbed thru the skin into the body and could still affect a fetus. (Just recently I read of a ?teen? in ?NYC? who died from an overdose of useing some kind of ben gay type cream). (for example)

ANd sometimes a nail fungus is a complication of some other underlying problem in your body. Possibly an immune system disorder or malfunction, or a sign of Candida. or some other chronic condition.

http://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/nail-fungus/basics/definition/con-20019319

witzend

If your periods are irregular, it's a sign of something else being wrong, unless you are mid-menopause. And if you're not the right age for menopause, you shouldn't be going through it. It's as legitimate a question as "how have you been feeling, otherwise?"

Leaving the door open? I would have been screaming holy heck, too!