Why is it always so hard to see

DammitJanet

your DSM stuff in writing?

Axis 1: Bipolar 1 Disorder, Most Recent Episode Depressed, Moderate. PTSD Generalized Anxiety Disorder (GAD).

Axis 2: Borderline Personality Disorder
Axis 3: Fibromyalgia, Arthritis, Post Meningitis
Axis 4: Financial Strain, Limited support system
Axis 5: GAF 40

I just got back from having my new plan put in place for starting to work on goals. We shall see how that works out. Still havent finished with the neuropsychologist stuff. That should add some more ingredients to the mix...sigh.

Star*

call 911........call 911
You would think.....with a 5 axel vehicle things would roll a lot more smoothly.

I think I'd change that last axis to GACK! :tongue:

DammitJanet

LOL....You would think with 3 years of therapy things would be smoother.

Whats funny is that Joy said she needs to see Tony too because it isnt just me that has the "problems" in this house. Well, I called him to ask if he knew when or if he would be having any days off anytime soon and he said he could barely handle me what did he need to see her for...lol. I said...listen...you have to do this! He is sooooo therapy resistant! I told him he was gonna have to give up 3 to 4 hours on a saturday and he started sputtering. LMAO

WhymeMom?

No real answers to life..
Well, guess a 5+Axis life is NOT boring....... or ordinary, I would even go so far as to say it's extraordinary!

klmno

Well, I think you had told us all these things already so at least you can't be shocked!! I think 5 axis works ok. LOL!! I'm pretty sure that many of us here, including me, share your Axis 4, if that's any consolation.

crazymama30

You know I think that when we see something officially in writing, it seems more important and severe. I would not want to see husband's axis diagnosis's right now. Maybe when I feel stronger I would be interested, but right now I could not handle it. Same with difficult child. It makes me sick to my stomach.

I do agree with Star, you'd think a 5 axel vehicle would run smooth. That would be one funky vehicle.

M

ML

Just remember that no matter how many axels we have, they don't define us. Our spiritual essence transcends all if it.

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Does it help to say that we love you just the way you are? Cuz you know we do. :)

Look at it this way, Janet.......at least you're not a boring person. ;) lol

Hugs