Wow. A shock, a relief, a validation

Scent of Cedar *

There is no need for vulnerability here, Serenity. Not for you, and not for Sister either, if she continues to read here. I celebrate the strength in this validation for you. We can know what we know, but to actually find proof is freeing.

You don't need to post the details.

Maybe, that you have learned this will even lead to compassion, and to forgiveness...for you, to and from yourself.

I am pleased for your sake.

:hugs:

Cedar

BusynMember

Her forum is angry at her.

She is there for no other reason than to bash me. "Hurt your sister." She must have spilled the beans on this site because they think over there that I'm here just to hurt her too, which is ok...I'm not part of that community. But they don't feel she is being a healing person. They caught on. That's not me or you guys or somebody in FOO. That is a stranger who must read everything she writes (I do not) and see the hurt she attempts and is reprimanding her for it. And it wasn't t he first warning either, the moderator said.

Case closed. Less is more.

Validation rocks. I have had so little of it in my life.

Honestly though I am doing so much better I don't really think she will be in many more of my posts. If it bothers her so much, then maybe she cares about me no matter how she acts or what she says and it makes me feel a little softer toward her...you know. I always loved her best in the family. She was my favorite, far more than my mother or brother. I really don't want to think she is heartless so I am going to tell myself that I was just hurt and that we have a long history of hurting each other and let it rest in peace. I wish her well. Words can not describe how much I wanted to love my sister...Copa, it is a lot like you wanted to love your mother, but she wouldn't let her. It was like that in a way with my sister.

But it is what it is, as my father always says :)

Last edited:

Scent of Cedar *

This material may have been re-posted to hurt Serenity, Leafy.

If that turns out to be true, then this may be a stalker post. If so, we will ask to have it deleted once Serenity checks in. There was a second posting of mine up also and then, that one was deleted. I did not re-post that one, either.

Cedar

Scent of Cedar *

No, I don't think so, IC. There were some mean, hectoring posts from a member of Serenity's FOO aimed at silencing her. The moderators removed those posts for us and the person was prevented from posting again. It could be that this is another way they have found to bully Serenity into non-participation in FOO threads.

It's like a way of saying "I am watching you."

It is strange to see a post like this one re-posted with no comment.

Cedar

Copabanana

Sometimes I see posts from a long time ago come up on What's Ups as just written. Sometimes they are from a year or two ago. I have never figured out why this happens. It may be that. Or it might not.

Is there a way that somebody else can manipulate our own posts? How would that happen?

COPA

Copabanana

She was my favorite, far more than my mother or brother. I really don't want to think she is heartless so I am going to tell myself that I was just hurt and that we have a long history of hurting each other and let it rest in peace....Words can not describe how much I wanted to love my sister...Copa, it is a lot like you wanted to love your mother, but she wouldn't let her. It was like that in a way with my sister.
Serenity, this is just so sad for each of us.

I do not remember reading this before. I am so sorry.

COPA

InsaneCdn

Sometimes I see posts from a long time ago come up on What's Ups as just written. Sometimes they are from a year or two ago. I have never figured out why this happens.
If a spammer posts to a thread, and the mods notice it and remove that post... the thread still shows up as "active" again. But the rest of us don't see the post that activated it.

I had it happen to one of my own threads a couple of years back, and asked runawaybunny about it... and she enlightened me.