2 Days to go!

J

joneshockey

Hi Everyone!

I just wanted to let everyone know that I will hopefully find out if my new bundle of joy is a boy or girl on Tuesday afternoon. I am really getting anxious and excited about it. Anyone who wants to post their prediction between now and then - I would LOVE to hear from you!

I still am not sure weather or not FF1 will show up, but at this point I am just too excited to worry about it - I LOVE this baby and can't wait to have the opportunity to see him/her!

I will make sure I post the news after my appointment.

Thanks for everyone's support!

DDD

Well........since you have already identified the baby as a easy child.......and since you have two male difficult child's.......I'm going to predict that the new baby is going to a easy child female. Sounds logical to me! ;) DDD

susiestar

Roll With It
I am excited for you, and with you!!! You might ask if they can do a video - a cousin of mine got a video on DVD that plays on her computer, along with some still pictures. She did have the ultrasound done at a place that specializes in ultrasounds and MRI's, and not in her doctor's office though. Insurance still covered it though. We will all be waiting eagerly for your news!!!!

DammitJanet

Well...I will go for girl too. Seems like more girls are being born these days.

Though if its a boy...Im tossing the name Scott in the ring for a name! Inside joke on the board...lmao. I couldnt get any of my kids to name any of mine Scott, even as a middle name and that is my middle name because it is my mothers maiden name. I am just so crushed by that so I ask everytime a baby is born here for the name Scott...lol.

J

joneshockey

I am also hoping for a girl, but if it turns out to be a boy I will consider "Scott" as a middle name (LOL)... I have absolutely NO name possiblities if it turns out to be a boy! I guess there isn't much time now until I find out... 1 more day!

DDD

Janet, we may be related. My paternal grandmother's name was Scott. Three of the grandaughters have Scott as their middle name. None of the grandsons are named Scott....although I did consider it. DDD

DammitJanet

Oh...what is really funny...my Grandmother and Grandfather actually lived in Florida for a time...but they didnt have any children when they lived there...lol.

J

joneshockey

I am glad that the day has arrived! My appointment is at 4:00, so please don't expect any news until sometime this evening. It sounds like FF1 is planning on attending - he asked for direcitons last night. We are going to take B1 and possibly B2 (if FF1 has enough time to pick him up before appointment. time)... Hopefully they will be successful in being able to determine what we are having.

J

joneshockey

Janet~
I am sorry to report that my new baby will not be a "Scott" because it is a GIRL!! YEA!!!!