I am kind of on the fence as to whether or not to go ahead with the therapy. When we went to difficult child's appointment. with the new Dr. she stated that unless he was stabalized with his medications therapy would not work at this point. His psychologist just gave me the option of going ahead and scheduling it so I did. Should I be postponing the therapy until he is stabalized?? We just started .25mg of Risperdal and have only been on it for a week. I have to go to his Dr. monthly until we find out what medication(s) will work with him. Thanks in advance for any advice you can give!!