Chester is a daddy!

mstang67chic

Going Green
The pups are here!!!!! My neighbor called me earlier and I went to see them. There are 3 of them and absolutely no question that Chester is the daddy as they all look just like him! LOL I don't have a good picture yet but will get one in the next couple of days. I didn't take my camera earlier as the pups were just born sometime last night or early this morning and momma is a bit leery of people being near. I'll be sure to get some good ones though and get them up as soon as possible.

Last edited:

Star*

call 911........call 911
TIME FOR A DOGVASECOTMY.....

Auntie Stang -

Can I habs one of dem puppies? Her's perty......

NO POOTIE NO MORE PUPPIES (mom)

OH I think MOmma said (YOU CAN HAB ALL DOSE BUPPIES)

UGH -

trinityroyal

Mstang, you're not playing FAIR!
I want one of those puppies. In fact, I want ALL of those puppies!

(Trinity, step AWAY from the picture of puppies this instant!)

mstang67chic

Going Green
Yes, they are all adorable and I can't wait till they are old enough to handle.

Star.....but Pooties wants her OWN baby!!!

Trinity....do you have any idea how much one of these pups would cost you? They aren't going to have thick fur so you'll have to buy them all kinds of sweaters, sweatshirts and little booties to wear during the winter.

*blinks*

Not that I'm into dressing dogs for no reason but that DOES sound kind of fun. Cause, you know.....they'll actually NEED the clothes.

trinityroyal

you'll have to buy them all kinds of sweaters, sweatshirts and little booties to wear during the winter.

Eeeeeeee! (Clapping hands in excitement)
More cute and tiny little clothes for tiny little creatures!

Mstang, don't even get me started. It's hard enough making it out of Sears without buying out the whole baby clothes section. Now you've got me thinking of tiny puppy clothes too! And there's a Petsmart near my house. Waaahhh!