Donna...I tried to watch Harry's Law...zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

DDD

I enjoyed what I saw but couldn't stay awake too long. Bummer.

So...did she manage to get the innocent man released after his parole was denied?

DDD

Suz

(the future) MRS. GERE
I'm at work and can't find the link but I'm hoping it's one of the episodes listed so you can start it and fast forward it to the point where you fell asleep and watch the ending.

Suz

DammitJanet

I dont know if you want me to tell you the ending or not. I just got DVR and my cable also has the thing called Primetime on Demand where I can watch some shows anytime if I happen to miss them. Harry's Law is one of them which is nice. There are things I miss about my Dish and things I like and dislike about cable. One good thing about cable is the internet...lol. Plus the dvr and on demand and look back feature. Unfortunately I dont think I have as many channels as I did on Dish. Tony absolutely hates cable because he cant find anything except the same channels over and over again which it does do. He doesnt understand how to dvr anything...lol.

Nancy

Yes she got him released. I love this show because it's in Ohio. Can't wait to have husband watch and tell me if the Ohio Supreme Court is really like they depicted them. He complains about them a lot so I think so.

Nancy

DDD

Thanks guys. Janet I used On Demand for White Collar and a few others that come on at 10...past my bedtime. Didn't know the new show was there. I do watch reruns of Toddlers & Tiaras there when I can't find anything on cable...I'm a bit like Tony, lol. DDD

donna723

I really do like this show but I'm not sure if this one quite measured up to the first two, a little more serious, but I enjoyed it. The previews of next weeks show look very good.