facebook

Discussion in 'The Watercooler' started by amazeofgrace, Oct 16, 2008.

1. amazeofgrace

amazeofgrace New Member

i am wasting oodles of time on there, tracking down old friends! It's like I am a web super sleuth, LOL, of course I am alarmed at how many names I do not remember!

2. Marcie Mac

Marcie Mac Just Plain Ole Tired

Every once in a while I get an email from Classmates.com that someone from my graduation year has joined -then I gotta look with my yearbook in hand cause there is so many I don't remember facewise, but I do namewise.

I should check out Facebook. I have my own MySpace page (only done to check to see what the kids AND SO are up to LOL)

Marcie

3. amazeofgrace

amazeofgrace New Member

facebook is a safer site then myspace, too many viruses lingering about on there!

4. Hound dog

Hound dog Nana's are Beautiful

Marcie the kids have finally managed to get me do make a myspace page. lol Haven't had any issues with viruses. And the kids have been doing it for years and years. (knocks on wood)

5. totoro

totoro Mom? What's a GFG?

Facebook is crazy! I did it because of my 20 year reunion I went to in September. I had so many contact me! One of my old friends who is like a social buttefly girl scout leader... kept tagging me and sending friend invite to them and me! Half I couldn't remember!
    But it is funny to see friends from high school, or people from high school.