Hi friends

Steely

I made it to Arizona.......but barely.
I got inexplicably sick on the drive up here, and had to be careflighted to a hospital. They are still not sure what happened.
None the less I am here. Thankfully.
It is beautiful here, and I know I will love it.

I have not had an internet connection in a week, so forgive me for not being more in touch with you all. I am back online now - and I will catch up soon.

I missed you guys.
More soon.
Steely.

Shari

IsItFridayYet?
Listen to you...

you got sick, got careflighted to a hospital, while moving half way across the country...

and you're apologizing to us????

You silly girl....go get some sleep! Thanks for checking in, and I'm glad you're there safe and sound despite what sounds like a harrowing trip....check in when you can!

Andy

Oh My! What happened - when, where? They don't just give carelifts to just anyone - you have to be super sick for that.

I am glad you finally made it - On your next "adventure" you can skip the getting sick, makes the travel much more enjoyable.

I am looking forward to hearing more about your new home.

gcvmom

Here we go again!
I hope you are fully on the mend! YIKES! How scary!

Glad you made it there finally and are getting settled in. :D

WhymeMom?

No real answers to life..
Could you please send some of that AZ sun to the midwest? Hope you snap back..... I think you have had alot on your plate and just needed a major time out...... Glad you are now connected!

Wiped Out

Staff member
Good to "see" you and glad you made it, mostly glad you are on the mend, that had to be scary!

And, as Whymemom said, please share the sunshine and the warmth!

M

ML

I am so sorry you got sick. That sounds very serious.

YEAH, you made it! How exciting. I can't wait to hear more.

Star*

call 911........call 911
Steely,

Sooooo you got a helecopter ride huh? Did you bring ME anything? :sick:

Hugs - You had to be very ill. I'm glad you are better now. I think you will LOVE the fresh start, the new surroundings, and the hot AZ weather.

Wishing you the best in your new home.....OMG who took care of your doggies?

susiestar

Roll With It
I am glad you are finally there. I hope that you are feeling better. Thanks for letting us know you made it. Whatever was wrong, there is NO need to apologize to US!!

Enjoy the weather, the scenery, and the change. And the new job.

hugs!

Steely

Thanks for your support.
I will write about my ordeal when I can collect my brain.
However, I do want to share with you one thing.
I was lying in a field on the side of a highway, telling my mom I was going to die - and all I could think about was you guys. I kept telling God, I hope the board somehow knows I am this sick, and is praying for me. Seriously, that was one of the only things going through my brain.
Each and every one of you are so important to me.
Hugs and love,
And I will be more in the "groove" soon.:D

Star*

call 911........call 911
I was the vision of the beautiful flower, gently bending in the breeze; smiling to keep you happy and your thoughts full of nice things not pain.

(seriously? I was that annoying potato chip bag waving in the ditch)