husband's Aunt is in ICU....

Mom2oddson

husband's Aunt J is in ICU.... she's got a lot of health issues. She's got Hep C, they think she has breast cancer, and now she's having trouble with her heart along with a bad fever.

She went into the hospital last night with a fever of 102.2 and a heart rate over 190. They said she was so close to a heart attack.

husband is having a horrible time. His Aunt J has always been there for him. She's been the Mom that mother in law could never be. husband is falling apart at the thought of losing her.

So, could my wonderful Board family send healing thoughts for husband's Aunt J and strength for husband too.

Thank you so much.

DDD

Sending caring supportive thoughts husband's way. I'm sure he is devestated. Hugs. DDD

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Sending up prayers of healing, comfort and strength.

Possible strep infection that is affecting the heart???

(((hugs)))

Mom2oddson

Thank You!! It's working! Aunt J is being moved out of ICU! They have her on some kind of heart medicine that is making a world of difference. Aunt J said "I'm feeling so much better, I'm glad I came here." Her daughter had to threaten to call my husband if she didn't go in yesterday. Aunt J knows that husband would pick her up and carry her into the hospital.

I could really hear the relief in husband's voice. He said to say a special "Thank You" from him to the board ladies. So, THANK YOU!!