Mom I'm Hungry

Cass1

My difficult child and his girlfriend broke up the begginning of Sept when that happened difficult child decided to stop taking his lithium :( he told me he thought he was better off it and that she was just the problem.
So since then he does nothing but sit at his buddys place makes no effort to get a job,makes no effort with his son,isnt using his welfare on what it is to be used for and he's lying to me about things.
Yesterday was a aweful day for me with difficult child and his ex so I spent alot of the day upset,crying and worried.Well at 7:30pm difficult child sends me a text message saying Mom Im hungry:( Nothing like adding to my worry, I told him I wasnt going out but if he wanted to walk over here (its about a 5 to 10 min walk) he could come have something to eat.Of course it was I dont feel like walkin anywhere so nevermind Ill just go to sleep.I figured if he was hungry enough he would come over I even offered for him to spend the night but he didnt come.So I was left to worry all night,he needs to get back on his medications so bad ,this is killing me Im so worried and stressed about difficult child and also the situation with my grandson that Im going to see my doctor on Wed to see about antidepressants.Im tired,so tired :( and the part that upsets me is it isnt fair that I should have to go on medications because my difficult child chooses not to..

Cass1

I was thinking after I wrote this I shouldve probably posted it in the general forum,not sure how to get it there now.

Mattsmom277

I'm sorry he isn't taking those medications. I do hope something can reach him that will prompt him to do so. It's a wretched disease he has isn't it? :( :( :(
Hoping today is a better day for you.