More pics...these are the ones from my dads

Discussion in 'The Watercooler' started by DammitJanet, Dec 28, 2007.

1. DammitJanet

DammitJanet Well-Known Member Staff Member

Just in case anyone is remotely interested, here are some of the pictures I got from my dad of the boys when they were younger. A real trip down memory lane. If you dont want to go through them all I sure I think I figured out the photobucket thingy.

The boys
  2. klmno

klmno Active Member

Those were great Janet!! I love the one of Jamie at 5! Thanks for sharing your memory lane!
  3. Star*

Star* call 911

My favorite is the one that you didn't label (I knew that was you) and Papa - with I think a little blonde version of Corey? Not sure but he's feeding him a cracker and you are in the back laughing -

Thanks so much for sharing. I guess in my head and heart - it seems like the only people I talk to and can share things with are here regarding Dude. So over the years I think you feel as though we know each other personally. Not explaining it very well, but it was nice to see them grow up -

You have very pretty babies!
    And Tony looks proud of those fish girl!
  4. Hound dog

Hound dog Nana's are Beautiful

Those were wonderful. I have to say the ones Star mentioned, not sure which lil blonde sweetie was with Papa and you, are the most adorable.

You also happened to remind me of that hairstyle. (the one of Jamie's) Travis sported that for about a year. :rofl:

Thanks for sharing. :smile:
  5. meowbunny

meowbunny New Member

Loved the mullet! Another vote for Billy (?) feeding Papa the cracker. What a truly sweet picture. That's 3 good-looking boys you have there. No wonder the girls continually flock around!
  6. skeeter

skeeter New Member

meowbunny - I was about to say the same thing - love those mullets!!!

Great looking pictures Janet.
  7. everywoman

everywoman Active Member

Oh Janet, how sweet they look as "babies!" Was the picture of Tony taken in Little River or Murrell's Inlet?
  8. DavidWH

DavidWH New Member

P R I C E L E S S
  9. DammitJanet

Kat...Little He loved the Hurricane Fleet and went out on them almost everytime he has gone out. That was the first boat both the boys took their first half day trips on when they were 6 for their birthdays.

Thanks everyone for the nice words on my "babies". I just wish they had stayed little "till their Carter's wore out!"
  10. Steely

Steely Active Member

OMG.............LOVE the pics...........what pumpkins.

11. Big Bad Kitty

Big Bad Kitty lolcat

OK, you got all my votes for the baseball & soccer pics. I just love those.

How sweet.
  12. mrscatinthehat

mrscatinthehat Seussical

they look so sweet

13. DDD

DDD Well-Known Member

Don't ya just get teary? Each photo brings with it a memory that
    is uniquely your own. I love it. Thanks. DDD
  14. SomewhereOutThere

SomewhereOutThere Well-Known Member

OMG, Janet! You have such handsome boys! If my daughter saw them, she'd say, "Wow! Hot!"
    THanks for sharing!
  15. DammitJanet

Thanks everyone.

Whats so funny is that when they were young I couldnt wait for them to grow up. I kept saying how much I hated being a mom and that I couldnt wait for the day they all turned 18 and would be out of the house...lmao. Well...oddly enough that day didnt happen like I thought it would.

I miss so badly those little boy days. If I could have "do overs" I would in a second. I think that is why I enjoy every second of having Keyana here so much. I dont want to miss a thing. I already have more pictures of her than I do of the boys
  16. VLong

VLong New Member

Thanks so much for sharing! They were adorable boys, but they are handsome men, too! I miss the little boy days, too and I think I will be going a little overboard on pictures once Kyla is here (any day now!!).

I vote for the one feeding Papa, too. Adorable!